We are kicking off our program year with USA Today Bestselling historical author Eliza Knight who will be speaking to us about growing our business. In the afternoon, the WRW Board is hosting the Annual General Meeting followed by breakout sessions on a number of fabulous topics led by members. We hope you’ll join us. Food is not allowed in our meeting space, but there are a number of nearby restaurants as well as outside seating space if you would like to bring your own lunch.
DATE: Saturday, September 8, 2018
TIME: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
LOCATION: Hyatt Regency Bethesda
One Bethesda Metro Center (7400 Wisconsin Ave)
Bethesda, Maryland, USA, 20814
Morning Speaker: Eliza Knight, “Breaking Out and Making Six Figures”
Afternoon: WRW Annual General Meeting
Afternoon Breakout Sessions (5)
1. Mindy Klasky, “Tactical Planning: A day to day detailed approach of how to accomplish a major goal”
2. Jessica Snyder, “Self-Editing: Tasks You can Execute Quickly and Easily in a completed manuscript.”
3. Tara Kennedy, “Why You Should NaNo this Year: How to Use NaNoWriMo to propel your writing.”
4. Delancey Stewart, “Mistake Made During the Submission Process”
5. Sprint Sessions – Leader TBD
For more info on meetings or to suggest a topic or a speaker, email Michele Sandiford at firstname.lastname@example.org.